This Privacy Notices sets out how Hillside Church handles, stores, uses and shares your personal information when it collects such information from you or from a third party.
The Data Controller is Hillside Church, located at Rowanwood Gardens, Gateshead, NE11 0DP.
What we collect and how we use personal data
Hillside Church processes personal data of individuals and these include names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, financial details, employment details and educational details. Hillside Church processes personal data to enable it provide services to its service users, to maintain accounts and records, promote its services and manage / support employees.
Hillside Church does not sell personal information to anyone and only shares it with third parties who are facilitating the delivery of Hillside Church’s services.
How we share your personal information
Hillside Church may need to share your personal information with other organisations. Where such sharing is necessary, we will comply with the requirements of the GDPR on data sharing to ensure your data is secure.
Your rights as a Data Subject
– Right to request access to your personal information and information
You have the following rights in relation to your personal information which you can exercise by writing to us at the above address: relating to our use and processing of your personal information;
– Right to request that we restrict our use of your personal information;
– Right to receive your personal information in a structured commonly-used and machine-readable format or transmit the data directly to another Data Controller;
– Right to object to the processing of your personal information for certain purposes such as direct marketing and profiling;
– Right to request your personal information to be erased where it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
– Right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information where the processing of your data is based on consent.
How long we retain your personal information
We will retain your personal information for no longer than necessary taking into account the following:
• The purpose(s) for which we are processing your personal information, such as whether it is necessary to continue to store that information in order to perform our obligation under a contract;
• Whether we have any legal obligation to continue to process
your personal information such as any record keeping obligations imposed by an applicable law.
How we secure your personal information
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure your personal information and protect it against unauthorised or unlawful processing as well as against its accidental loss or destruction or damage including:
• Using secure servers to store your personal information;
• Verifying the identity of individuals that access your personal information;
• Providing access to the minimum personal data necessary, using appropriate restrictions and anonymisation/pseudonymisation whenever possible
Transfer of your personal information to other countries
We will not transfer your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or to international organisations.
Questions and Concerns
If you have any question or concern on how we collect, handle, store or secure your personal information, contact us by using the details set out below:
All Saints Vicarage
Gateshead, NE11 0DP,
Tel: 0191 422 0445,
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority and for the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details are:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Water Lane, Wilmslow
Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Tel: 0303 123 1113 P